Skip to Content
Back to top
Overflow for agile teams
Build shared understanding and operate with a lean mindset. From idea to delivery, Overflow gives you the tools to improve conversation with your team.
Trusted by more than 500,000 designers and product managers across the globe
Tell visual stories
Writing often creates miscommunication. Share ideas with your team in an interactive, visual format that leaves little room for interpretation.
User story mapping
Outline user stories with simple shapes, like post-its on a board. Replace each story with final designs later.
Early stage ideation
Validate your idea early with minimum time investment, using simple shapes and arrows.
Wireframe user flows
Present your flow with a minimum level of design detail, before proceeding to high-fidelity design.
Document your project’s evolution in a single canvas or using separate boards.
- Make Overflow an integral part of your sprint cycle and enhance your stories with a powerful UX artifact.
- Embed user story maps, iteration trackers, or any other documentation made with Overflow in Trello, JIRA, Confluence, or any other tool used for backlog refinement, sprint planning, and sprint review.
Encourage actionable feedback
- Upload your presentation to the Overflow Cloud to get a publication link that you can send to your peers. Installing the Overflow app is not essential to view the link's content.
- Your team can view your design presentation on any popular device, such as desktops, phones, and tablets.
- Everyone with the link can provide feedback through Overflow comments, facilitating quicker iteration and lean decision-making in any collocated or remote team.
- Store your Overflow documents and publication links in private or shared folders, depending on your team's structure and needs.
- Give Editor access to any of your documents to your teammates and collaborate towards a better final result.
Start your 14-day, full-featured Overflow trial
Sync from your favorite tool or drag and drop images
Build interactive presentations to facilitate internal decision-making!